31st Annual Connecticut Land Conservation Conference
March 21, 2015, 8:30am - 4:45 pm (followed by post-event reception)
Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
Position your business or organization before a sophisticated and engaged audience of conservation volunteers and professionals, while helping the Connecticut Land Conservation council (CLCC) to keep the Connecticut Land Conservation Conference accessible and affordable for all that wish to attend! We offer a range of sponsorship categories, including new advertising opportunities for Conservation Service Providers.
Sponsorships are critical to our ability to keep the annual conference both affordable and tenable for land trust volunteers, staff and board members, community members and other conservationpartners. Sponsors will receive various benefits and recognition to acknowledge their leadership and support of the Connecticut Land Conservation Conference.
- Complimentary Conference registrations
- Logo displayed in Conference brochure (if pledge received by December 31, 2014)
- Hyperlinked organization or agency name & logo on website and in all PR materials
- Poster display
- Complimentary 6' display table at Conference exhibition
TO BECOME A SPONSOR
Please review and select from one of the attached descriptions of the various sponsorship levels possible and return the RESPONSE FORM by regular mail or e-mail to:
Connecticut Land Conservation Council
16 Meriden Road
Rockfall, CT 06481
* Sponsorship benefits received will vary according to the sponsorship level chosen.