36th Annual Connecticut Land Conservation Conference
March 21, 2020
Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
Support and inspire the future of conservation!
Position your business or organization before a sophisticated and engaged audience of conservation volunteers and professionals by becoming a sponsor of our 2020 Connecticut Land Conservation Conference. Sponsorships are critical to our ability to keep the annual conference both affordable and tenable for land trust volunteers, staff and board members, community members and other conservation partners. We offer a range of sponsorship categories, offering various levels of benefits and recognition to acknowledge your leadership and support of the Connecticut Land Conservation Conference.
- Complimentary Conference registrations
- Logo displayed in Conference postcard (if pledge received by December 31, 2019)
- Hyperlinked organization or agency name & logo on website and in all PR materials
- Choice in exhibit table location based on sponsor level (first-come, first-served basis)
- Poster display
- Complimentary display table at Conference exhibition
Find the full list of sponsorship opportunities here >>. Sponsorship materials are also available for download at the bottom of this page.
HOW TO BECOME A SPONSOR
- Review and select sponsorship level from one of the attached descriptions of the various sponsorship levels possible >>
- View the available table locations in accordance with your sponsorship level (tables are on a first-come, first-served basis) >>
- Fill out and return the response form by regular mail or e-mail to:
Connecticut Land Conservation Council
27 Washington Street
Middletown, CT 06457
Attention Conference Service Providers!
We are once again compiling a Conservation Service Provider Directory as part of our Conference Sponsorship Program. More information is in the Benefits handout below. You can view the 2019 Directory here >>.