Conference program here >>
(also available at the bottom of the page)
Before the Conference:
- Register here to save your spot. A confirmation email will be sent to you for your records.
- The conference will be presented via Zoom webinar. Within a week of the event, we will email a unique Zoom link so you can join the Zoom webinar. This link is unique only to you and may not be shared with others.
- A passcode will also be required to enter the webinar. The passcode can be found in the email with your Zoom link.
- A reminder email will also be send 1 day before and 1 hour before the event.
If you have not received a link by Friday, October 16, please contact Cristina Hayden at email@example.com
Joining the Conference:
- Join the Zoom webinar through your unique Zoom link found in your email.
- You can also manually join by entering the 9-digit Webinar ID and passcode.
During the Conference:
- As an attendee, your video and microphone will be automatically disabled. Only the hosts and speakers will be able to talk and show video in a Zoom webinar. Attendees may participate by sending messages in the chat function (when enabled) or asking questions in Q&A.
- This event will be recorded. The recording will be made available to registrants after the conference.
- For a full breakdown on how to use these features, please refer to the attached Zoom guide below or the Zoom link here.