Flanders Nature Center & Land Trust
Coordinates Development/Outreach for Flanders Nature Center & Land Trust… a regional land conservation and environmental education organization.
1. Manage Annual Appeals and Solicitations:
a. Give Local (social media, May), Year End appeal, and Membership Campaigns
b. Manage Corporate Sponsorship solicitations
c. Draft fundraising and solicitation materials for distribution. Manage donor
d. Oversee preparation of monthly membership renewals.
e. Solicit new memberships from program participants and volunteers.
f. Extract donor lists and information from donor software for use by ED, Board
members and others for solicitation.
2. Manage 2-3 major fundraising events annually:
a. Flanders Field & Forest 5K
b. Farm to Table Auction & Dinner
c. Recruit and manage volunteers for events and for communication materials.
3. Assist with preparation of grant requests:
a. Develop list of potential grants with guidelines and timelines
b. Prepare all standard information required by grantors
c. Gather all necessary information
d. Complete grant application.
Outreach & Communication
1. Produce donor cultivation and solicitation communications including compiling, editing and distributing: “The Buzz,” Annual Report, Legacy brochures.
2. Familiarity with on-line graphic tools (Canva, Animoto, Constant Contact)
3. Familiarity and comfort with online technology including database management (etapestry),
websites, social media, online marketing and communications distribution.
4. Nurture Development culture of the Board.
Applications are being accepted ASAP. Please email your cover letter and resume to Arthur Milnor at email@example.com.