CLCC ensures land trusts carry out their mission in perpetuity
CLCC provides members of the Connecticut land conservation community with critical services built around the following five key roles:
- Convener of the land conservation community by providing a venue for land trusts to learn from one another and advance their conservation goals through networking and collaboration.
- Provider of timely, practical, and affordable opportunities to improve organizational capacity through training and education and in-depth advancement initiative programs.
- Provider of direct technical assistance and a variety of communication channels to access current and relevant conservation information.
- Grantmaker to the land trust community through the Regional Advancement Initiative, Record Keeping and other programs with a focus on augmenting their capacity to complete work central to their missions.
- Advocate for the land conservation community at the Capitol to protect and enhance critical funding programs, address climate change, and provide leadership on policies impacting other critical land conservation issues.