Other Grant Opportunities
Agricultural Management Assistance
Agricultural Management Assistance (AMA) provides financial and technical assistance to agricultural producers to voluntarily address issues such as water management, water quality, and erosion control by incorporating conservation into farming operations.
Program At A Glance
- AMA provides financial assistance up to 75 percent of the cost of installing conservation practices.
- Total AMA payments shall not exceed $50,000 per participant for any fiscal year.
- Participants are not subject to Highly Erodible Land and Wetland Conservation provisions of the Food Security Act of 1985.
- Participants are subject to Adjusted Gross Income provisions of the Food Security Act of 1985.
- AMA offers an additional higher cost-share for historically underserved producers.