Other Grant Opportunities
Cornell Land Trust Small Grant Program – Management and Restoration Projects:
Range:8 grants of $25,000 each
This is an annual grant cycle with the RFP for the small grant program opening in January and proposals due in March. Funds are dispersed at the end of May.
Management and Restoration Grants
- Organization should either be an accredited land trust or be working with an accredited land trust as a partner. Ideally the lead applicant should be the accredited land trust.
- Projects should actively manage, restore, and/or steward land in a way that enhances habitat and promotes bird conservation, with special emphasis on priority species or those identified in State Wildlife Action Plans.
- Requested grant funding should not exceed $25,000.
- Preference will be given to land trusts with previous habitat management experience.
- See Example Activities page for ideas of activities that we would consider funding under this grant track.