Development Assistant – CT Forest & Park Association
The Development Assistant is responsible for assisting the Development Director with the administrative aspects of development activities. The Development Assistant participates in all fundraising activities that include donors, members, direct mail appeals, and special donor recognition events. We anticipate that the person working in this role will also have a passion for CFPA’s conservation mission.
Reports to: CFPA Development Director
- Maintain key foundation, corporation, and individual donor files.
- Process and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence to recognize gifts.
- Coordinate with Office Manager to create and update database records and reports.
- Assist Development Director in conducting research on prospective corporate, foundation, and individual donors.
- Coordinate the production and mailing of appeal letters.
- Plan donor events, maintain guest lists, gather and prepare registration materials, and other duties as assigned for donor events.
- Assist with donor relations and communication via social media and web.
- Participate in occasional evening meetings as needed.
- Other responsibilities as required.
This is a full-time (35 hours), salaried position with health and dental benefits provided by the employer.