COVID-19 Sample Trails Signage and Preserve Use Guidance
As part of CLCC’s virtual programming, Conserving Land by Staying Connected and to continue to be responsive to the needs of Connecticut’s land trust community, a compilation of documents, resources, and recordings of previous programs have been included below to best serve land trusts and conservation organizations at this time.
Many land trusts have developed signage to encourage social distancing and acknowledge the increased use of their trails over the last few weeks.
Sample COVID-19 Policies & Announcements
A sampling of policies and announcements from land trusts specific to their preserve access and/or actions during COVID-19.
- Aspetuck Land Trust – COVID-19 Preserves Policy
- Connecticut Forest and Park Association – #KeepSafeOutdoors Guidance
- Friends of the Oswegatchie Hills Nature Preserve – Rules of Social Distancing in the Hills
Communications on Annual Meetings & Virtual Events
- Flanders Nature Center & Land Trust – Virtual Annual Meeting Announcement
- Gather New Haven – Virtual Benefit Concert & More
- Pro Bono Partnership – Legal Guidance on Virtual Annual Meetings