EKI Environment & Water, Inc.
80 Eastern Blvd. Suite 5
EKI Environment & Water, Inc. (EKI) is an employee-owned company that provides comprehensive environmental, water resources, and engineering services. The firm’s primary objective is to achieve successful resolution of our clients’ environmental challenges to accomplish their project objectives, on time and within budget. EKI has a wide range of experience with complex sites including pre-acquisition due diligence assessments and developing strategies for assessing and remediating regulated and contaminated properties, including Brownfields, both in Connecticut and throughout the United States.
EKI has developed a reputation for effective technical project management by carefully assessing client needs, providing appropriate services led by experienced staff, and delivering products that fulfill client expectations.
Learn More »
EKI takes a solution-oriented approach to projects that builds from a strong technical foundation and emphasizes proactive and effective communication with both our clients and regulatory agencies. This approach allows our clients to meet their goals and agency requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
EKI brings specific knowledge and experience conducting environmental services that include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Phase II & III Site Investigations
- Remedial Action Plan (RAP) development and implementation
- Remediation oversight and operation and maintenance
- Hazardous Building Material Assessment
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments
- Vapor Intrusion Assessment and Mitigation
- Environmental Compliance
- Technical Support to Corporate Management and Legal Counsel