Info Session: DEEP Open Space (OSWA) and Community Garden (UGCG) Grant Program
August 11, 2021 | 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
OSWA and UGCG Information Session
CT DEEP Office of Land Acquisition and Management Staff
CT DEEP recently announced the next round of competitive grant funding to assist municipalities, land trusts and water companies with the purchase and preservation of open space lands, urban green space and community gardens through the state of Connecticut’s Open Space and Watershed Land Acquisition (OSWA) and Urban Green and Community Garden (UGCG) Grant Programs. The deadline for submitting OSWA and UGCG applications is September 30, 2021.
Please join us for this important opportunity to learn from DEEP staff about both programs and ask questions about the revised grant application, your project proposals, etc.
- Is your town and/or local land trust working on an application?
- Do you have questions about the revised application process?
- Do you have a project in mind and want to learn more about the programs?
Join us for a Zoom information session featuring staff from DEEP’s Office of Land Aquisition and Management
What: Information Session: DEEP OSWA and UGCG Grant Programs
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Time: 12:30 – 2:00pm via Zoom
- The first hour of the session will focus on the OSWA Grant Program.
- The final 30-minutes of the session will focus on the Urban Green/Community Garden Program.
Registration is required.
Any questions? Please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Only communities listed as “targeted” and/or “distressed” are eligible to apply for Urban Green/Community Garden grants. Click HERE and scroll to page 2 of 6 to see if your town is eligible or contact me.