Your contribution enables the Connecticut Land Conservation Council to support land trusts of all sizes throughout the state year-round by providing:
- Mentoring, coaching, networking and learning opportunities
- Strategies for engagement and inclusive conservation
- Technical assistance for organizational development
- Advocacy for state and federal programs
- Approaches to conservation planning to more fully serve all corners of the state.
Land Trust & Conservation Organization Membership
Securities & Planned Giving
There are several planned giving opportunities that can benefit all Connecticut land trusts.
We're here to help.
Prefer giving by mail?
Mail in a donation by sending a check (payable to Connecticut Land Conservation Council) to the following address:
Connecticut Land Conservation Council
27 Washington Street
Middletown, CT 06457