The future of the land you love starts with you…
As a statewide nonprofit, the Connecticut Land Conservation Council is supported by the generosity of people, businesses, foundations, and other nonprofits who care about enhancing land conservation, building healthy communities, and protecting the environment throughout the state.
CLCC membership benefits include:
- Workshops, training and networking opportunities including our annual Connecticut Land Conservation Conference
- Publications on conservation easements, for landowner outreach, and more
- News on local, state and national conservation policies and issues
- Promotion of your success stories in #LoveYourCTLandTrust and other CLCC communications
- Job and event postings
- Conservation Service Providers and Professionals Index …
And most importantly, the knowledge that you are part of a statewide land conservation community, having a strong voice at the Capitol and supporting land trusts and their communities across the state.