Thank you to all those who registered for the 2022 Connecticut Land Conservation Conference Gather on the Land: Conversations Among Generations. We have listed some helpful information and reminders for the conference events.
If you have any questions, please contact Cristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Those Registered for the Plenary Session.
- The plenary is scheduled for Saturday, May 14 at Peoples State Forest in Barkhamsted.
- Registration check-in will begin at 8:30am with welcoming remarks to start at 9:00am.
- The agenda for the plenary can be found online here.
- Lunch will be provided for registered attendees. There will also be breakfast pastries, coffee, and water.
- To try to mitigate the use of plastic, we will not be offering plastic water bottles at the event. We will provide water coolers. Please bring your own refillable water bottles.
- After the discussions, we’ll have time to enjoy being outside at Peoples State Forest. Join us for a guided hike on one of the trails or an afternoon yoga session. Don’t forget comfortable walking shoes or a yoga mat!
Direction and Parking
- The address for Peoples State Forest is: 106 East River Road, Barkhamsted, CT. Directions can be found here.
- Parking is available by the pavilion. Please be aware that parking fills up quickly on the weekend and is first-come, first-serve.
- A Zoom link will be sent to you before the keynote session and on the day of each roundtable session. This link provides access to all of the virtual roundtables. If you haven’t received your Zoom link by the end of the day on Wednesday, May 11, please contact me at chayden@ctconservation.
- Microphones and videos will be turned off during the roundtables. This will help to ensure as smooth of a connection as possible.
- Bring your questions! Attendees will be able to ask the panelists questions in the chat box.
- Tech assistance will be available at each roundtable. If you are having any issues accessing the Zoom meeting, contact either Cristina Hayden at email@example.com (or cell at 731-267-8166), Sylvie Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Yaw Darko at email@example.com.