Climate Smart Land Stewardship Grant Program Info Session
January 10 | 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Connecticut Land Conservation Council (CLCC) is thrilled to launch its new Climate Smart Land Stewardship Grant Program, and will be hosting an informational webinar to introduce this exciting new program. This session is intended for land trusts and conservation organizations interested in applying for funding to enhance their land stewardship programs by planning and implementing climate-smart practices.
What You'll Learn:
- Program Overview: Deep dive into the grant program's objectives, eligibility criteria, and application process.
- Project Examples: Explore a range of eligible projects – from pollinator pathways to forest management activities.
- Q&A Session: Get your questions answered by our experts and clarify any doubts regarding the application process or project suitability.
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insights into the potential of climate-smart stewardship to maximize the climate benefit of land conservation.
- Better understand how climate mitigation, resilience, and adaptation can be applied to your land trust's stewardship program.
- Understand how to effectively apply for a grant from CLCC's newest funding program.
- Connect with peers and experts in the field of land conservation.
- FREE - Click HERE to register via Zoom.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your land stewardship practices and contribute significantly to Connecticut’s climate resilience.
- This webinar will be recorded. The recording and slides will be publicly available on the program website shortly after the session.